The Universe, Cosmos and Creation is an amazing manifestation which leads us to infinite exploration of the external and internal Oneness of All.
Balancing our time between divine, spiritual, personal, and physical development requires understanding of how all of these interact and depend on each other.
Awakened individuals know that there is more than meets the eye in society, religion, ancient orders, new age gimmicks, the Cosmos and life. This institute is for the person that is interested in unveiling the mysteries behind the many veils that have been constructed by man and religion.
People commonly look to someone or a book for the answers…There are few answers…
There are many methods and experiential processes. G777 is a concept or portal to a forum for discussion and quest of which there is no end except the one that is chosen.
- Hermetic, Rosicrucian, Alchemical and Qabalah Concepts
- Alchemy and Spiritual Principles
- Gods and Goddesses of Ancient Egypt
- Qabalah and The Tree Of Life
- Meditation and Tree Of Life Pathworking
- Archetypes of the Ancient Gods and Goddesses – Egyptian – Sumerian
- Ceremonial Magick and Ritual and Earth Magic Principles
- Hermetic and Enochian Magick
- Magical Diary and Personal Journeys
- Dreaming and Lucid Dreaming
- Sacred Geometry and Divine Cosmic Order of Number
- Hebrew Alphabet and Other Sacred Writing
- Interpretation of Number Using Gematria, Temura, Notariqon
- Color – Sound – Frequency -Vibration for Healing and Protection
- Spiritual Use of Tarot And The Relationship to The Tree Of Life
- Balancing and Projection of Charka Energy Using Toning
- Metaphysics and Related Sciences
- Karma and Dharma
- Past Life Regression
- Astral Travel
In Light, Life, Love and Liberty,
Ancient Egyptian Roots of the Principia Hermetica SOURCE: http://www.maat.sofiatopia.org/ten_keys.htm Aegyptus imago sit caeli by Wim van den Dungen “Do You not know, Asclepius, that Egypt is an image of heaven, or, to speak... READ MORE
UP AND DOWN THE MONOCHORD: Seven Vowels—Seven Planets June 6, 2015 Zhenya Gershman by Maria Danova, Independent Scholar “Cultures have long heard wisdom in non-human voices: Apollo, god of music, medicine and... READ MORE